Ticket Donation for Charitable Fundraisers
- Non-profit arts organizations.
- Non-profit education organizations.
- Non-profit medical organizations.
- Sponsors and affiliates of the ESO raising funds for not-for-profit organizations.
- Recognize the ESO through signage and/or program mention.
- Allow cross-promotion opportunities and reciprocal donations.
Although these organizations will be given priority, not all requests can be filled. In order to be considered, please abide by our guidelines.
The ESO and Winspear Centre are currently accepting requests to donate tickets for the 2015/2016 Season. Requests should be received at least four weeks prior to the event.
- Each non-profit organization will be eligible to receive one donation per calendar year.
- Tickets are complimentary; exchanges or refunds are NOT possible.
- The voucher will be picked up at the Winspear Security Office by the organization
- The ticket voucher must be redeemed for tickets at least 24 hours prior to the performance.
- Listings in auction programs must include the name of the performance, date and time.
- No donations will be made to fundraisers benefiting a specific religious or political organization or an individual or family.
Please complete the form below to submit your request: